Rancho Santa Margarita sits in the foothills of an Orange County landmark; the Saddleback Mountains. The Bell Tower Regional Community Center is a perfect choice for your wedding. Your backdrop will be Saddleback Mountains and giant palm trees. The ballroom, a prime location for your wedding reception, features floor-to-ceiling windows allowing you to see the surrounding beauty of the mountains and trees. The ballroom is 5,000 square feet, offering plenty of room for festivities.
Hotels in the area include Ayres Hotel & Spa Mission Viejo, Courtyard for Marriot Foothill Ranch, and The Prominence Hotel & Suites. Rancho Santa Margarita is bordered by Trabuco Canyon, a beautiful piece of Orange County. The canyon offers plenty of hiking trails, including one that leads up the mountains. The canyon also houses the motorcyclist stop, Cook’s Corner.
- Contact the city of Rancho Santa Margarita for specific information, rules, and regulations.
- Ask the venue about the vendor insurance requirements.
- Ask the venue about how early / late you can use the venue.
- Take advantage of the large reception space by expanding your guest list.
- Invest extra in up lighting to add to the reception.
- Allows outside catering.
- Gives flexibility in regards to the wedding vendors you can use.
- Plenty of space for guests.
- It has some great locations for portraits.
- The bell towers offer a unique feature.