This beautiful venue offers several location options for your wedding ceremony including; The Birchwood Room, The Redwood Room, and The Oaks Room. The Birchwood Room holds up to 140 guests and features beautiful Weeping Willow trees that are one hundred years old. You’ll also find a natural waterfall and eye-catching green meadow. If you choose The Redwood Room, your wedding backdrop will feature redwoods, oak trees, Weeping Willows and eucalyptus. The Oaks Room features a pond, bridge, and natural waterfalls. This is truly a stunning location for your special day. As Orange County photographers, we’d love to shoot your wedding at any of these unique locations.
Malibu is the star-studded beach city that everyone pictures when they think of California. Calamigos Ranch is nestled about 7 miles off Highway 101. The nearest hotels are directly off the highway and include Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel, Malibu Beach Inn, and Good Nite Inn Calabasas. Fun things to do in Malibu include visiting Zuma Beach, Adamson House, Malibu Lagoon State Beach, and Point Dume.
- Stunning outdoor locations
- Has several weddings onsite each day with different ceremony and reception locations
- Can accommodate both small and large weddings
- Has unique features such as a Ferris wheel and merry go round
- Surrounded by nature
- Has a hotel onsite
- Calamigos Ranch truly has some unique features that no other wedding venue in Southern California have such as a Ferris wheel, merry-go-round and forest like grounds.
- We truly love the beautiful greenery that Calamigos Ranch has to offer.
- Calamigos Ranch has multiple ceremony locations to choose from.