Built in 1924, the Ebell Club is a prime location for an elegant wedding with rich historic themes. Enjoy the Spanish influenced architecture for your backdrop as you say your vows in the gorgeous courtyard. The 17,000 square foot club building is a number one choice for a Long Beach wedding. You’ll fall in love with the beautiful space, from the patterned tiled floors to the red tile roof and soaring archways. As Orange County photographers, we’d love to shoot your special day at this unique location.
Long Beach is home of the Aquarium of the Pacific, the historic Queen Mary ocean liner, and the Earl Burns Miller Japanese Gardens. Hotels in the nearby vicinity include The Varden Hotel, Best Western Plus, and Renaissance Hotel; all within walking distance of the beachfront.
- It’s a richly historic location
- It’s spacious
- Plenty of unique photo spots
- A well lit indoor venue with natural light coming in from the ceiling
- Truly unique architecture that can't be found in other venues.
- An intimate wedding venue that's easily accessible
- One of our favorite venues to shoot at in Long Beach