This social club is a great location for a wedding. If you’re looking for a vintage location, this club was built in 1926. As Orange County photographers, we’re willing to travel up to this venue. The club has the capacity of 120 guests and is available for public rental. You may choose to be married in the ballroom or in the outdoor courtyard, surrounded by a garden, fountain, an oak tree and a wrought iron gate.
Tucked away off the 210, the closest hotels are the Residence Inn, Hilton Pasadena, Westin Pasadena, and Sheraton Pasadena. La Canada Flintridge is home to the Descanso Gardens, a museum and several beautiful parks. It’s also just a short drive from the Rose Bowl Stadium. There’s always something for your out-of-town guests to do.
- It’s historic
- It’s near some neat sites, including the Rose Bowl Stadium
- Plenty of hotels nearby
- Has a lovely outdoor ceremony site
- Perfect for weddings of 125 or less
- Allows outside catering
- Is located in a quiet neighborhood
- Ample parking for guests and vendors in a private parking lot
- Very friendly venue staff
- A very beautiful venue and neighborhood
- Great overall location for smaller or medium sized weddings