As Orange County photographers, we will gladly travel up to Los Angeles county to shoot at this location. There are several prime locations to choose from in the Arboretum and Botanic Garden, including the Queen Anne Cottage lawns, Rose Garden, and Sunset Demonstration Garden. If you want to be surrounded by the natural beauty of gardens, this is the perfect location for you. With the number of options to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect spot to say your vows.
Located just off the 210, there are a few hotels nearby including The Santa Anita Inn and SpringHill Suits by Marriott Pasadena. Your guests visiting from out of town will appreciate the things to do in the area. The Santa Anita Race Park, Los Angeles National Forest, and a Wilderness Park are all top attractions in the area.
- Variety in venues
- The gardens are stunning
- Secluded, private venue
- Surrounded by nature that few Southern California wedding venues can offer
- Allows outside catering
- Multiple hotels and activities close by for out of town guests
- Great photo locations full of nature
- A hidden gem in Los Angeles
- A large location that allows for a secluded feel away from the craziness of Los Angeles