Since 1901, this has been the home of county government. It’s one of Southern California’s oldest court buildings and with it’s Romanesque Revival look, this is a great place to say your “I do’s” without having to spend thousands of dollars and want to be surrounded by a small number of your family or friends.
The courthouse has two main rooms for your ceremony. One is a small room with two benches and can accommodate around 8 guests. The other location is the Santa Ana Courthouse museum. Which is a beautiful place to not only see the history but for your ceremony as well.
Because of the architecture of the building, this makes the simplicity of the area look elegant and glamorous in photos and shows the true beauty of this location. The staircase inside the courthouse makes for beautiful photos for after the ceremony.
The Old Orange County Courthouse, in Santa Ana, is a beautiful place to exchange vows without having to plan a big event. Surrounded by your loved ones and the love of your life, the one thing you need to plan is the day and time to spend forever with your partner.
To see the courthouse in person their address is 211 W Santa Ana Blvd, Santa Ana, CA 92701or to make an appointment for your ceremony their number is (714) 973-6605.
- Minutes from the 5 freeway and 22 freeways.
- Nearby by the Yost Theater.
- About 15 minutes from The Outlets of Orange.
- About 20 minutes from Disneyland Resort.
- Minutes from Downtown Santa Ana.
- This venue is meant only for short ceremonies and has no onsite reception area.
- Love the old architecture
- Easy access and staff is friendly