The Richard Nixon Library is a venue that is one-of-a-kind and blends elegance, tranquility and rich history to establish the perfect setting for your special day.
Perfect for both ceremonies and receptions, this venue has the most beautiful garden called “First Lady’s Rose Garden” to create a wonderful setting for your nuptials. The expansive lawn can accommodate up to 400 guests. So this location is ideal for any large, lavish event or even a small, private affair. Along with the rose garden, they have an extended reflecting pool with large pepper trees that make a gorgeous ceremony backdrop.
For the reception, it would be held in the East Room, that is the only replica of the White House East room. It features three crystal chandeliers, golden Italian silk draperies, imported marble fireplaces, along with a wooden terrazzo floor for dancing into the night. This space can accommodate up to 500 guests and is sure to make it the day you’ve always dreamed of.
The Nixon Library, is known to host many multicultural weddings. So the library’s versatile grounds can be customized to all of your traditions.
So with its landscape, carefully sculpted garden, and reflecting pool, these are the perfect combination for breathtaking photographs throughout the venue.
With such history and elegance, this is a perfect wedding spot with a serene, tranquil feeling that you and your guests would love.
To visit The Richard Nixon Library their address is 18001 Yorba Linda Boulevard, Yorba Linda, California 92886 or give them a call at (714) 993-5075.
- Nearby major freeways 91/57.
- About 20 minutes from Disneyland.
- Is a historic location
- Large lot with plenty of space for parking.
- Easily accessible
- Works with two fantastic catering companies: Jason's Catered Events and White House Catering
- Has groom and bride prep areas
- Great staff
- Only has one wedding a day
- One of the absolute best wedding venues in Southern California
- The wedding staff here is super helpful and professional
- Beautiful ceremony site
- Unique photo spots such as Marine One (Helicopter) and Richard Nixon's house
- Large and beautiful reception hall that resembles the East Room in the White House
- One of our favorite wedding venues