If you’re trying to find a unique place to showcase you’re wedding style when you walk down the aisle, The Garland Hotel Los Angeles Wedding is going to be the ideal place for you. Located in North Hollywood, California this seven-acre venue allows you to bring your own flare to any of their four different areas to hold your ceremony or reception.
With its amazing garden, alluring stone fountain, cozy fireplace and a beautiful landscape of sycamore trees and flora, Beverly Park brings a rustic charm that is perfect for an outdoor ceremony. This location is great for up to 250 guests to witness when you exchange your “I do’s.”
Ideal for a blank canvas, the Garland Ballroom is an easily customizable space to seamlessly incorporate the theme of your wedding. With chandeliers and minimalist decor, this creates an elegant space for up 300 guests to host your reception.
On the other hand, Father Serra is ideal for the intimate ceremony or small reception that is great for up to 100 guests for dinner and dance. Providing that classic touch, this space can be personalized to your wedding theme.
The Courtyard, home to cabanas and a water fountain, this stylish space is great for the cocktail portion. Excellent for up to 200 guests to mix and mingle before heading in for the reception.
The Garland offers a retro chic vibe among Universal Studios hotels and hotels in Los Angeles. A fabulous wedding venue located in the North Hollywood area.
Three16 Photography and The Garland Hotel promises that every detail, moment and memory will reflect the true essence of you shining through on your special day. If you want to learn more about The Garland Hotel as your wedding destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website or to visit them in person, they are located at 42222 Vineland Ave., North Hollywood, CA 91602 or call them at 818-255-7491.
- Perfect for out-of-town guests with the ability to reserve a room on property.
- Less than a mile from major freeways 101 and 134.
- Less than a 10-minute drive from the North Hollywood Arts District.
- About a 20-minute drive to the Hollywood Sign hike and The Grove.
- About a 5-minute drive to Universal Studios.
- Less than a 10-minute drive to Warner Brothers Studios Tour Hollywood.
- Everything is in one location which allows more flexibility for photos on the wedding day.
- Lovely outdoor ceremony and reception sites with indoor options also available.