Having an Avenue of the Arts wedding is like having a twist of luxury, chic and contemporary décor, and is considered as one of the best wedding venues in Orange County. The Avenue of the Arts Hotel in Costa Mesa combines their modern architecture and nature, with a lakeside setting, committed to make your wedding and reception fit to express your personal style. Three16 Photography captures beautiful wedding photography at the Avenue of the Arts Hotel Weddings in Costa Mesa.
With its art-inspired design, this is an ideal location to bring creativity and style to your ceremony. The Lakeside Lawn is idyllic for couples that love an alfresco experience. It’s perfect for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Their lush landscape and water fountains with secluded pathways are great for up to 275 guests. For a cozier and more intimate atmosphere the Garden Retreat is a beautiful space for outdoor ceremonies. With a maximum capacity of up to 150 guests, saying your vows under the tall lush trees will leave you and everyone in awe of the elegance of this area.
The Grand Ballroom, which is one of the best wedding venues at the Avenue of the Arts, can seat up to 375 guests and is decorated with chandeliers hanging from 16-foot ceilings. From the foyer with windows and private balcony, to the 10-foot video screen for the video and photo montage, this will have you and your guests having the time of their lives.
Avenue of the Arts breaks beyond the typical hotel experience. They celebrate the very best in human expression, which makes it the ideal space to be the very best expression of yourselves. We would be honored if you let Three16 Photography capture your wedding at this beautiful wedding venue in the Theater and Arts District close to the South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa.
If you want to learn more about the Avenue of the Arts for your wedding venue & catering destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website. To visit them in person, they are located at 3350 Avenue of the Arts, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 or call them at 714-751-5100.
- Plan ahead and book a hotel block of rooms for you and your guests. They are very accommodating doing this and at a discounted price.
- Close to Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm and other Orange County entertain spots.
- Close to local beaches.
- Staff will customize your personal menu of specific needs.
- They customize your catering menu.
- We recommend adding uplighting to your reception to enhance the ambiance of the room.
- Working with the staff is amazing.
- Staff is incredible.
- Venue manager is easy to get hold of and very accommodating to their clients.
- We have a personal relationship with the staff.
- Customized packages to fit your needs.
- They go above and beyond to take care of their guests.
- Easy parking accessibility.
- Short drive from our home studio in the city of Orange.
- Beautiful outdoor space, especially when the weather is nice.
- Outdoor ceremony overlooking the lake.
- Great food.