A twist of luxury, chic and contemporary décor, Avenue of the Arts hotel in Costa Mesa, California combines their modern architecture and nature, with a lakeside setting, committed to make your wedding and reception fit to express your personal style.
With its art-inspired design, this is an ideal location to bring creativity and style to your ceremony. The Lakeside Lawn is idyllic for couples that love an alfresco experience. It’s perfect for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Their lush landscape and water fountains with secluded pathways is great for up to 275 guests. For a more cozy and intimate atmosphere the Garden Retreat is a beautiful space for outdoor ceremonies. With a maximum capacity of up to 150 guests, saying your vows under the tall lush trees will leave you and everyone in awe of the elegance of this area.
The Grand Ballroom can seat up to 375 guests and is decorated with chandeliers hanging from 16-foot ceilings. From the foyer with windows, private balcony and a 10-foot video screen for the video/photo montage this will have you and your guests having the time of their lives.
Avenue of the Arts breaks beyond the typical hotel experience. They celebrate the very best in human expression, which makes it the ideal space to be the very best expression of yourself.
- There’s a beautiful waterfall for your wedding’s backdrop
- It accommodates larger weddings
- It’s so close to Disneyland!
- Stunning outdoor ceremony location
- Spacious indoor reception hall
- Catering onsite
- Easily accessible with ample parking
- Plenty of local hotels
- Beautiful location that's easily accessible for guests
- A variety of features for photos compared to other golf courses
- A very pretty outdoor ceremony site