Rancho Santa Margarita sits in the foothills of an Orange County landmark; the Saddleback Mountains. Within this community you will find the Bell Tower Regional Community Center & Wedding Venue, which would be a perfect choice for your wedding ceremony and reception. Along with the Saddleback Mountains as your backdrop, you will also get many photos of the giant palm trees that call Rancho Santa Margarita home.
The ballroom, a prime location for your wedding reception, features floor-to-ceiling windows allowing you to see the breathtaking views that the surrounding mountains and trees have to offer. The ballroom is 5,000 square feet, offering plenty of room for festivities. Your guests will enter through a private walkway that includes a beautiful water fountain and stone bricks. The doors are made of antique wood and the inside includes a sky-lit vaulted atrium.
Hotels in the area include Ayres Hotel & Spa Mission Viejo, Courtyard for Marriot Foothill Ranch and The Prominence Hotel & Suites. Rancho Santa Margarita is bordered by Trabuco Canyon, a beautiful part of Orange County. The canyon offers plenty of hiking trails, including one that leads up the mountains. The canyon also houses the motorcyclist stop, Cook’s Corner.
Located in Rancho Santa Margarita, the Bell Tower Community Center is a beautiful venue for your wedding and can be captured by Three16 Photography. The Bell Tower Regional Community Center was constructed in 2004 and is operated by the city.
If you want to learn more about the Bell Tower Regional Community Center for your wedding venue & catering destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website or to visit them in person, they are located at 22232 El Paseo, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 or call them at 949-635-1800.
- Contact the city of Rancho Santa Margarita for specific information, rules, and regulations.
- Ask the venue about the vendor insurance requirements.
- Ask the venue about how early / late you can use the venue.
- Take advantage of the large reception space by expanding your guest list.
- Invest extra in up-lighting to add to the reception.
- Allows outside catering.
- Gives flexibility in regards to the wedding vendors you can use.
- Plenty of space for guests.
- It has some great locations for portraits.
- The Bell Tower offers a unique feature.