A gorgeous venue surrounded through the rolling hills and 100-year old oak trees, Boulder Oaks Golf Club has beautiful and unforgettable backdrops for your wedding celebration. Provided with panoramic views of the San Bernardino and San Jacinto mountains, they make for the best landscape as the bride takes the center stage to walk down the aisle. At Boulder Oaks Golf Club they ensure that every detail is handled to make your day a truly memorable occasion.
After your wedding ceremony is over, the reception will take place in the clubhouse overlooking their award-winning championship golf course, where their outdoor patio and fireside room is great for a cocktail hour. With their full-service bar and top-notch catering service, their staff will provide you with a personalized country club service and they will customize any of their menus to most budgets.
Whether it’s for 120 or 300 of family and your closets friends to share your special day, Boulder Oaks Golf Club ensures to make your wedding day as perfect as you dreamt it would be and it can all be captured for a lifetime of memories by Three16 Photography.
Boulder Oaks Golf Club is located in Escondido in North San Diego County, just east of the 15 freeway and is located centralized between Pala, home of Pala Casino for you casino lovers, and Escondido. Head west about 20 miles and you will arrive to the coastal cities of Oceanside and Carlsbad.
If you want to learn more about Boulder Oaks Golf Club as your wedding destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website. To visit them in person, they are located at 10333 Meadow Glen Way E, Escondido, CA 92026 or call them at 760-749-1620.
- One of the more affordable golf course wedding venues.
- Offers a suite for the bride to get dressed in.
- Ample parking for your guests and vendors.
- Outside catering is allowed.
- Outdoor ceremonies.
- Indoor receptions.
- Accommodates small to medium sized weddings.
- Minutes from the 15 freeway.
- About 20 minutes from California State University San Marcos.
- About 10 minutes from nearby hotels.
- Unique photo opportunities throughout the venue.
- They have a desert-like scenery which makes for great photos.
- Beautiful location that's easily accessible for guests.
- A variety of features for photos compared to other golf courses.
- A very pretty outdoor ceremony site.