Perhaps the most perfect location for your special day is the Calamigos Ranch Wedding venue located in Malibu, California. Malibu is located along the coast of Los Angeles and is an amazing wedding and reception venue.
This beautiful venue offers several location options for your wedding ceremony, which includes The Birchwood Room, The Redwood Room and The Oaks Room. The Birchwood Room holds up to 140 guests and features beautiful weeping willow trees that are 100 years old. You’ll also find a natural waterfall and an eye-catching green meadow. If you choose The Redwood Room, your wedding backdrop will feature redwoods, oak trees, weeping willows and eucalyptus. The Oaks Room features a pond, bridge and natural waterfalls. This is truly a stunning location for your special day. As Los Angeles photographers, we’d love to shoot your wedding at any of these unique locations as Calamigos Ranch is one of our favorite locations to shoot a wedding.
Malibu is the star-studded beach city that everyone pictures when they think of California. Calamigos Ranch is nestled about 7 miles off Highway 101. The nearest hotels are directly off the highway and include the Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel, Malibu Beach Inn and Good Nite Inn Calabasas. Fun things to do in Malibu include visiting Zuma Beach, Adamson House, Malibu Lagoon State Beach and Point Dume. Your odds of spotting a celebrity or two in this area are increased as many of the elite call this area their home.
If you want to learn more about the Calamigos Ranch Wedding in Los Angeles as your wedding destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website. To visit them in person, they are located at 327 Latigo Canyon Rd, Malibu, CA 90265 or call them at 818-889-6280.
- Stunning outdoor locations.
- Has several weddings on-site each day with different ceremony and reception locations.
- Can accommodate both small and large weddings.
- Has unique features such as a Ferris wheel and merry-go-round.
- Surrounded by nature.
- Has a hotel on-site.
- Calamigos Ranch truly has some unique features that no other wedding venue in Southern California has, such as a Ferris wheel, merry-go-round and forest like grounds.
- We truly love the beautiful greenery that Calamigos Ranch has to offer.
- Calamigos Ranch has multiple ceremony locations to choose from.