Built in 1924, the Ebell Club of Long Beach is a prime location for an elegant wedding with historic and vintage themes. Enjoy the Spanish influenced architecture for your backdrop as you say your vows in their gorgeous sky-lit courtyard. The 17,000 square-foot club building is a number one choice for a Long Beach wedding. You’ll fall in love with the beautiful space, from the patterned tiled floors to the red tile roof and soaring archways. An Ebell Club Long Beach Wedding makes for a beautiful wedding location and you can have Three16 Photography capture your moment for a lifetime.
As Orange County wedding photographers, we often shoot weddings in Long Beach and we love photographing at this unique location.
For weddings, Ebell Club, which is an indoor facility, is considered having an historic and a ballroom style design. It combines elegance, modern and unique flares to its atmosphere. Built by the philanthropic Ebell sisters, The Ebell has been a historic landmark for some time now. The venue offers an on-site bridal suite, a stately ballroom that includes a grand fireplace and chandeliers, as well as a furnished library. In addition to its rich tradition, The Ebell has been featured on Inside Weddings, 100 Layer Cake and Green Wedding Shoes.
Long Beach is home of the Aquarium of the Pacific, the historic Queen Mary Ocean Liner and the Earl Burns Miller Japanese Gardens. Hotels in the nearby vicinity include The Varden Hotel, Best Western Plus and Renaissance Hotel; all within walking distance of the beachfront.
If you want to learn more about Ebell Club of Long Beach as your wedding destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website. To visit them in person, they are located at 290 Cerritos Ave, Long Beach, CA 90802 or call them at 562-436-4014.
- Encourage your guests to arrive early as parking is tight.
- It’s an all-indoor venue for your ceremony and reception.
- A lot of natural lighting during the day comes in from the ceiling.
- Dressing rooms for the bride and groom.
- Many unique photographic opportunities.
- This is an historical site.
- Truly unique architecture that can't be found in other venues.
- An intimate wedding venue that's easily accessible.
- One of our favorite venues to shoot at in Long Beach.