If you are driving around Los Angeles County and looking for something truly unique for your wedding ceremony and/or reception, head over to Glendale and take a look at the Glen Arden Club. Located just off the 134 freeway and about two miles east of the Los Angeles Zoo, a Glen Arden Club wedding in Glendale makes for a beautiful wedding location and you can have Three16 Photography capture your moment for a lifetime.
The city of Glendale is often overshadowed by neighboring cities, Burbank and Pasadena, but the Glen Arden Club may just be the greatest secret in a town full of unique locations to visit. They have an amazing staff that is on top of everything they need to do to ensure your event goes off without a glitch and the club’s ambiance gives you a sense of that old Hollywood atmosphere, which would make for some great wedding photos.
They offer two ballrooms for your wedding and/or reception.
Depending on your set-up, the Main Ballroom can seat as many as 750 of your closest friends and family members. The ballroom is highlighted by an 18-ft arched ceiling with beautiful oak trim, which makes for some amazing photography. The Main Ballroom also offers a built-in stage, integrated lighting and a projection system in the event you have something you want to present to your guests.
The Upper Ballroom is another great choice to hold your event in. A little smaller than the Main Ballroom, the Upper Ballroom has a 12-ft arched ceiling, beautiful hardwood flooring and a private entrance. Depending on the set-up of your event, this ballroom can seat as many as 350 guests.
If you want to learn more about the Glen Arden Club as your wedding destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website or to visit them in person, they are located at 357 Arden Ave, Glendale, CA 91203 or call them at 818-844-4010.
- Parking is tight, so plan ahead.
- In-house catering.
- Perfect for out-of-town guests with the ability to reserve a room on property.
- Less than a mile from major freeways 101 and 134.
- Less than a 10-minute drive from the North Hollywood Arts District.
- About a 20-minute drive to the Hollywood Sign hike and The Grove.
- About a 5-minute drive to Universal Studios.
- Less than a 10-minute drive to Warner Brothers Studios Tour Hollywood.
- All-in-one venue that allows for flexibility.
- Everything is in one location which allows more flexibility for photos on the wedding day.
- Lovely outdoor ceremony and reception sites with indoor options also available.