Located in the Santa Clarita Valley, Hold Out Ranch is a perfect place for that classic, rustic wedding. This private 3,800 sq. ft 3-Bedroom / 3-Bathroom Victorian house sits on a 14-acre ranch. The ranch features spectacular views of the mountains accompanied with a landscaped backyard. In addition, the ranch includes horse facilities, a barn and a riding arena.
This outdoor venue is ideal for having a ceremony and reception. When the night comes in, the lights bring out the beauty of the area. For those who love horses, this is also a great place to make more exciting memories and can have a special guest roaming in your photos.
Hold Out Ranch is a beautiful blank canvas to transform into the wedding of your dreams. You can get ready for your wedding at the house itself and plenty of parking is available for your guests. The house’s front porch overlooks the front yard and 17 oak trees. This is a venue that you must see for yourself. The simplicity and beauty of this private property takes you into the heart of countryside without having to leave Los Angeles County. A true hidden gem.
Hold Out Ranch in Castaic is the ideal space for a secluded Southern California wedding. With breathtaking views, your day can be captured by Three16 Photography. One of our favorite moments of the day was photographing a wonderful couple in a giant open field with horses. So, if you need a beautiful ranch property for a large event, Hold Out Ranch is worth checking out.
If you want to learn more about Hold Out Ranch for your wedding venue & catering destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website. To visit them in person, they are located at 30701 Sloan Canyon Rd., Castaic, CA 91384 or call them at 661-257-4163.
- Farm-like venue.
- Capable of holding larger guest lists.
- Outdoor only ceremonies and receptions.
- You can bring a tent for the reception if you choose to.
- Outside catering only.
- Ample parking for your guests and vendors, but keep in mind it is a dirt parking lot.
- Access to horses for your photos.
- About a 20-minute drive from Six Flags Magic Mountain.
- About a 10-minute drive from the 5 freeway.
- About a 15-minute drive from College of the Canyon.
- Short drive to nearby hotels for your guests.
- HORSES!! We love horses.
- Venue is a very pretty photographic opportunity.
- Large amount of space.
- Did we say they have HORSES?