Overlooking the beautiful city skyline of Long Beach, California, Hotel Maya, a unique DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel by the beach is the tropical paradise you’ve been looking for. Decorated with 400 palm trees sitting on their manicured grounds, this is a wonderful seaside resort perfect for that tropical wedding setting.
Jardin De Palmeras has a picturesque backdrop for an outdoor ceremony. With its view of the bay harbor accompanied with tropical foliage, this “palm garden” can seat up to 175 guests.
Within this venue, The Esplanade is ideal for that alfresco reception under the night sky with the Long Beach skyline as the backdrop. This can accommodate up to 220 people. But if you wanted something both indoor and outdoor, Luna Solstice Terrace would be a great space; it has a panoramic view of the historic Queen Mary and the city for the background. This area can host up to 200 people to join you in your celebration.
If you’re looking for something more with a ballroom feel to it that has indoor-outdoor spacing that is a bit more of an intimate feel, the Miramar Ballroom can host up to 180 guests. It’s accompanied with the harbor, city skyline and Queen Mary as the background.
However, if you’re looking for just an indoor space, the Salon De Reyes provides a modern theme for a stylish reception for up to 250 guests.
Their top chefs are so versatile that they can prepare any meal to please the most discerning palates. It’s the perfect beach resort with simplicity and a touch of uniqueness in mind. The Hotel Maya in Long Beach is ideal for your Los Angeles wedding and is one of the favorite locations of Three16 Photography.
If you want to learn more about The Hotel Maya as your wedding destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website. To visit them in person, they are located at 700 Queensway Dr., Long Beach, CA 90802 or call them at 562-481-3897.
- 30 minutes from LAX.
- Out-of-town guests can stay on property.
- Located minutes away from the Queen Mary Convention Center.
- 15 minutes away from the Aquarium of the Pacific.
- Both indoor and outdoor reception options.
- Long Beach Harbor provides a beautiful backdrop.
- On-site catering and bar services.
- The indoor reception hall has built in up-lighting.
- Modern and unique features.
- Overlooks the harbor with the Queen Mary in the background.
- Beautiful areas for either outdoor or indoor receptions.
- A modern and lovely wedding venue.
- Full of great locations for photos.
- Love the outdoor ceremony options.