As the 2016 winner for Couple’s Choice in WeddingWire.com, Old Ranch Country Club is the must-see wedding venue. With its beautiful landscape providing photographers with various locations for first-look photos, this venue provides panoramic views that nestle the surroundings of distant mountains and a sky that forms around the bride and groom.
Three16 Photography will capture your outdoor wedding ceremony that every bride dreams of at the Old Ranch Country Club as this venue is perfect for an outdoor wedding ceremony. With a stone pathway, the bride walks down and would meet her husband under a Romanesque gazebo. As guests sit from their lawn seating, they’ll see the bride and groom exchange their vows as a sparkling lake and manicured golf course takes the background, encompassing them as if the world has stopped to take in this special moment.
There are four spacious ballrooms that contain floor-to-ceiling glass doors that transforms the reception into an indoor-outdoor experience. The four ballrooms can be left divided into their separate rooms or transformed into one inviting ballroom. So, no matter how big or small your wedding is, it’s perfect for any size.
Since 1967, this country club has been allowing members and non-members host their special events here. Just on the northern edge of Orange Country in Seal Beach, this makes it the place that’s easy to arrive and to work with.
This venue is dedicated to the culinary arts and cuisine, so they have the ideal menu selection for your special day. What’s also great about this location is that they have staffing for anything that you would need, including wedding professionals (day-of coordinators, culinary staff, etc).
“The event of a lifetime deserves the venue of a lifetime.” If you want to learn more about the Old Ranch Country Club as your wedding destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website. To visit them in person, they are located at 3901 Lampson Ave. Seal Beach, CA 90740 or call them at 562-596-4425.
- The venue is a short drive from three airports and several major freeways.
- Located across the street from the Ayres Suites Hotel, perfect for out-of-town guests.
- Neighboring a short drive to the coast, for those looking for some fun in the sun and sand at Seal Beach.
- Less than a 10-minute drive from California State University, Long Beach.
- On-site catering and bar service.
- Large reception hall.
- An outdoor ceremony site with a view overlooking the whole golf course.
- A bridal suite and grooms suite available for getting ready.
- Professional and friendly venue staff.
- Several great locations for photos.
- One of our favorite Orange County venues due to their professionalism and beautiful venue.