The Heritage Museum of Orange County, home of the Kellogg House, is truly a gem. If you’ve grown up in Orange County, you probably visited this house in elementary school. This venue offers a beautiful historical touch to any wedding. If you’re thinking of a vintage wedding, look no further, for this venue features a Victorian home built in the late 19th century. The Heritage Museum sits on over 11 acres of land, ensuring a private, romantic setting for your wedding day. Say your vows in front of charming white gazebo surrounded by lush green trees.
This stunning venue in Santa Ana is off Fairview, nestled between Edinger and Warner. It’s convenient near to Costa Mesa, where there is no lack of hotels and hipster shopping districts. Your out of town guests will be able to choose from over ten hotels within minutes of the venue including Hilton Hotel, Crown Plaza Costa Mesa, and Costa Mesa Marriott. South Coast Plaza and the impressive Segerstrom Center for the Arts and the South Coast Reparatory are located 10 minutes from The Heritage Museum.
- It’s a piece of California history
- Located in the heart of Orange County there's plenty for out of town guests to do
- Historical buildings and a great outdoor ceremony location
- Unique historical buildings that offer great backgrounds for wedding photos
- Absolutely love their classic yet simple gazebo