For weddings and private events, the Heritage Museum of Orange County, which is the home of the Kellogg House, is truly a gem. If you’ve grown up in Orange County, you probably went out on a field trip and visited this house while in elementary school. This venue offers a beautiful historical touch to any wedding.
If you’re thinking of a vintage wedding, look no further as this venue features a Victorian home built in the late 19th century. The Heritage Museum sits on over 11 acres of land, ensuring a private, romantic setting for your wedding day. Say your vows in front of charming white gazebo surrounded by lush green trees. The Heritage Museum of Orange County can accommodate as much as 650 guests for an outdoor, sit-down wedding and ceremony.
This stunning venue in Santa Ana is off Fairview, nestled between Edinger and Warner. It’s convenient near to Costa Mesa, where there is no lack of hotels and hipster shopping districts. Your out-of-town guests will be able to choose from over 10 hotels within minutes of the venue including Hilton Hotel, Crown Plaza Costa Mesa and Costa Mesa Marriott. South Coast Plaza, as well as the impressive Segerstrom Center for the Arts and the South Coast Repertory are located 10 minutes from The Heritage Museum.
Heritage Museum of Orange County is a perfect location for your beautiful wedding day and Three16 Photography can be there to capture it for you.
If you want to learn more about the Heritage Museum as your wedding destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website. To visit them in person, they are located at 3101 W. Harvard St., Santa Ana, CA 92704 or call them at 714-540-0404.
- An all-outdoor location.
- Ample parking for your guests and vendors.
- Ceremony takes place in a beautiful gazebo that you can decorate.
- It’s a California Historical Site.
- Located in the heart of Orange County that offers short drives to hotels, attractions and the John Wayne Airport.
- They use their own caterer, but they will customize your menu to meet your needs.
- Unique cottages on-site that makes for great photo opportunities.
- Beautiful gazebo.
- Rooms for the bride and groom to get dressed in.