The beautiful Ponte Winery is located in the heart of the Temecula wine country. It offers you two outdoor locations to choose from for your ceremony, as well as one indoor location. The Vineyard Garden, which comes with a romantic view of the vineyard, can accommodate up to 400 guests. The Pond at Ponte Vineyard Inn is a truly breathtaking location for a small, intimate wedding and can accommodate up to 100 guests. As for the indoor location, The Barrel Room accommodates up to 150 guests and creates an intimate, private atmosphere for your ceremony. All three are truly amazing.
There are other rooms if you are looking to just hold your reception at Ponte Winery. The Vineyard Pavilion can hold up to 280 guests and is a modern California ranch-style room with crystal chandeliers and vaulted ceilings. Once again you have The Barrel Room and there is The Reserve Room that can house up to 80 guests. The Reserve Room offers a stone fireplace and the room is enhanced in a rich mahogany and includes a private patio.
Temecula offers scenic views and plenty of vineyards, and is also home to the Pechanga Resort & Casino. If you have guests visiting from out of town, they may enjoy this particular entertainment option. Temecula also has a beautiful downtown area, which offers your guests some historic buildings, great shopping and amazing restaurants.
So if you are looking for Wine country weddings, or specifically Temecula Weddings, be sure to capture your wedding with Three16 Photography at the beautiful Ponte Winery in Southern California located in the heart of the Temecula Wine Country.
If you want to learn more about Ponte Winery as your wedding destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website. To visit them in person, they are located at 35053 Rancho California Rd, Temecula, CA 92591 or give them a call at 951-694-8855.
- Beautiful location and winery to get married at that overlooks Temecula.
- Terrific staff to work with.
- Two ceremony locations to choose from. One is the Ponte Villas and the other is on the winery side.
- Perfect sized rooms for the bride and groom to get dressed in.
- Outdoor ceremonies.
- Indoor receptions.
- Can accommodate up to a medium sized wedding. About 200 or less guests.
- The Vineyard Garden is one of the biggest venues you can choose from.
- We love the Barrel Room for small weddings.
- The vineyard views are stunning.
- On-site catering and bar services.
- Ample parking for guests.
- Scenic views.
- Probably one of our favorite wineries to work at.
- Beautiful sunset during the Fall season.
- Unique photo opportunities throughout the venue.
- Professional and friendly staff.
- A absolutely beautiful winery in Temecula.
- Lovely outdoor ceremony locations.