Have you ever thought to host your wedding at the Richard Nixon Library? From ceremony to reception, Three16 Photography will capture your Richard Nixon Library wedding located in beautiful Yorba Linda, California. A wedding at the Richard Nixon Library is a one-of-a-kind wedding venue that blends elegance, tranquility and rustic, along with a rich history to establish the perfect setting for your wedding day.
Perfect for both ceremonies and receptions, the Richard Nixon Foundation is host to this venue and is home to the most beautiful garden called, “First Lady’s Rose Garden.” It’s perfect to create a wonderful setting for your nuptials. The expansive lawn can accommodate up to 400 guests. So, this location is ideal for any large, lavish event or even a small, private affair. Along with the rose garden, they have an extended reflecting pool with large pepper trees that make a gorgeous ceremony backdrop.
In addition, this location offers some really nice features that serve as backdrops to your wedding photos that you won’t get anywhere else. Backdrops such as the house that President Nixon was born and raised in, the Army One helicopter that flew five presidents including Nixon’s farewell flight from the White House and many other amazing spots on the grounds.
For the reception, it would be held in the East Room. It is the only replica of the White House East Room in the United States. It features three crystal chandeliers, golden Italian silk draperies, imported marble fireplaces, along with a wooden terrazzo floor for dancing into the night. This space can accommodate up to 500 guests and is sure to make it the day you’ve always dreamed of.
The Nixon Library is known to host many multicultural weddings. Therefore, the library’s versatile grounds can be customized to all your traditions. With its landscape, carefully sculpted garden and reflecting pool, these are the perfect combination for breathtaking photographs throughout the venue.
With such history and elegance, a Richard Nixon Library wedding is a perfect venue as it is serene, and with a tranquil feeling that you and your guests would love.
To explore this location as an engagement location, please visit Richard Nixon Library Engagement
If you want to learn more about the The Richard Nixon Library for your wedding venue & catering destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website or to visit them in person. They are located at 18001 Yorba Linda Blvd, Yorba Linda, California 92886 or give them a call at 714-993-5075.
- Easily accessible.
- Ample parking for your guests and vendors.
- On-site security.
- Venue is a historic site, so it has some great photography opportunities.
- Includes Marine One Helicopter, the birth home and burial site of President Richard Nixon.
- Very friendly staff to work with.
- Dressing rooms for the bride and groom.
- Indoor or outdoor ceremonies.
- Indoor only receptions.
- They use their own catering company.
- Can handle larger sized events.
- Very elegant.
- One of our very favorite wedding venues.
- Only has one wedding a day.
- One of the absolute best wedding venues in Southern California.
- The wedding staff here is super helpful and professional.
- Beautiful ceremony site.
- Unique photo spots such as Marine One (Helicopter) and Richard Nixon's house.
- Large and beautiful reception hall that resembles the East Room in the White House.