What is quite possibly the best wedding venue in northern Orange County? Yorba Linda is home to the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and a wedding at the Richard Nixon Library is a venue that is one-of-a-kind, as it blends elegance, tranquility and rich history to establish the perfect setting for your special day.
Perfect for both ceremonies and receptions, the Richard Nixon Foundation is host to this venue and its home to the most beautiful garden called, “First Lady’s Rose Garden.” It’s perfect to create a wonderful setting for your nuptials. The expansive lawn can accommodate up to 400 guests. So, this location is ideal for any large, lavish event or even a small, private affair. Along with the rose garden, they have an extended reflecting pool with large pepper trees that make a gorgeous ceremony backdrop.
For the reception, it would be held in the East Room, which is the only replica of its kind of the White House East Room. It features three crystal chandeliers, golden Italian silk draperies, imported marble fireplaces, along with a wooden terrazzo floor for dancing into the night. This space can accommodate up to 500 guests and is sure to make it the day you’ve always dreamed of.
The Nixon Library is known to host many multi-cultural weddings. Therefore, the library’s versatile grounds can be customized to all your traditions. With its landscape, carefully sculpted garden and reflecting pool, these are the perfect combination for breathtaking photographs throughout the venue.
With such history and elegance, this is a perfect wedding spot with a serene, tranquil feeling that you and your guests would love. From ceremony to reception, Three16 Photography will capture your wedding at the Richard Nixon Library in Yorba Linda, California.
If you want to learn more about the Richard Nixon Library for your wedding venue & catering destination or for other activities, please visit their website by clicking on their link at the top or bottom of this page. To visit them in person, they are located at 18001 Yorba Linda Blvd, Yorba Linda, CA 92886 or call them at 714-993-5075.
- Nearby major freeways 91/57.
- About 20 minutes from Disneyland.
- Is a historic location.
- Large lot with plenty of space for parking.
- Easily accessible.
- Works with two fantastic catering companies: Jason's Catered Events and White House Catering.
- Has groom and bride prep areas.
- Great staff.
- Only has one wedding a day.
- One of the absolute best wedding venues in Southern California.
- The wedding staff here is super helpful and professional.
- Beautiful ceremony site.
- Unique photo spots such as Marine One (Helicopter) and Richard Nixon's house.
- Large and beautiful reception hall that resembles the East Room in the White House.
- One of our favorite wedding venues.