If you’re looking for a rustic outdoor wedding venue in the mountains, San Mortiz Lodge in the Lake Arrowhead area of Southern California is the romantic spot for you. This rustic outdoor wedding venue is tucked behind the cedar and pine forest in the San Bernardino mountains; this is a beautiful spot for both a wedding and reception. It’s a dream come true for a lakeside/forest wedding and can be shot by Three16 Photography.
With the view of Lake Gregory, this lake wedding venue is the best spot for the grand affair and for 400 of your closest friends and family members. Ceremonies are mainly held at the Ceremony Lawn in front of the lodge. It faces Lake Gregory and is edged with tall conifers and a formed cedar that soars up to 125 feet. Another possible ceremony would be the Lakeview Room. The 25-foot-high cathedral ceilings, 15-foot high windows along the patio side makes for an expansive view of the lake and the mountains. With such a big space, you can have up to 250 guests enjoying the excitement of your big day.
The beauty of this location is the versatility of combining the love for the beach and for the mountains as they come together in one spot. If you can’t decide between a nature wedding or a beach wedding, San Mortiz Lodge is a great location for you to have your wedding. Choose between the beach just by the lake shoreline, a mountain wedding or as a forest wedding venue. Whichever you choose, you simply cannot go wrong.
San Mortiz Lodge lakeside wedding venue is breathtaking and is a great charming location to seal your vows in the midst of nature’s beauty.
If you want to learn more about the San Moritz Lodge as your wedding destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website. To visit them in person, they are located at 24640 San Moritz Dr., Crestline, CA 92325 or call them at 909-338-3073.
- Beautiful mountainous location that’s fairly close by.
- Hotels in the area.
- Outdoor ceremonies.
- About 30 minutes to the 210 and 215 freeways.
- About 30 minutes from California State University San Bernardino.
- Beautiful location to photograph a wedding.
- Many photo opportunities.
- Super friendly staff to work with.
- They have a rowboat that you can use to take some photos after the ceremony.
- An amazing location only a short trip away from Los Angeles.
- The lead coordinator is super helpful.
- This location is surround by such beautiful scenery for photos.