Located in Fullerton, California, this 1989 hilltop manor gives you breathtaking panoramic views of Orange County and the San Bernardino mountains, which makes the Summit House Weddings an Orange County Premier Wedding Ceremony and Reception Venue.
Residing alongside Vista Park, this location is designed as a romantic English Manor that will give you a warm atmosphere that you are sure to love. It features carved high beam ceilings, fireplaces and floor to ceiling windows that emphasizes the welcoming environment for you and your guests.
The Summit House is a perfect venue for wedding ceremonies and receptions as this venue fits well for large weddings as it can hold up to 250 guests, as well as for your smaller, more intimate occasions. In the event you are looking for an outdoor event, the Summit House can also provide that perfect place as a garden ceremony. They also have the Terraced Amphitheater and Gazebo where the ceremony would take place.
Sitting up top on the corner of State College Blvd and Bastanchury Rd, this English-style manor overlooks Orange County giving the “never-ending” panoramic view of the city lights. The Summit House staff are true professionals and will go out of their way to make your dream come true. Horse and buggy exit? No problem. Harley Davidson’s? No problem. In addition, they include with every wedding package and invitation for the bride and groom to celebrate their first anniversary complimentary of the Summit House.
So, no matter the size of your guestbook, the Summit House would be “Your Special Occasion Place” and Three16 Photography can capture your beautiful wedding day.
If you want to learn more about the Summit House for your wedding venue & catering destination or for other activities, please visit their website by clicking on their link at the top or bottom of this page. To visit them in person, they are located at 2000 E. Bastanchury Rd, Fullerton, CA 92835 or call them at 714-671-4111.
- For out-of-town guests, the Fullerton Marriott is near-by.
- It’s a short drive from the 57 freeway and from California State University Fullerton (CSUF).
- The Brea Mall is less than a 5-minute drive for any last minute wardrobe changes.
- Disneyland is less than a 20-minute drive to relax and have fun at the Happiest Place on Earth.
- Amazing food with many unique options. Truly a break away from "banquet" food.
- Very professional staff.
- A lovely view overlooking Orange County.
- On-site bar services.
- Valet parking provided to guests.
- Bridal suite to get ready in.
- Servers assigned to your guests to provide a delightful dining experience during the reception.
- Dance floor provided.
- Can expand the dining room to allow for larger weddings.
- Outdoor ceremony site and indoor reception.
- Provides heaters for outside cocktail area during the winter.
- Beautiful ceremony site.
- Excellent venue staff.
- One of our absolute favorite venues in Orange County.
- A great atmosphere for a wedding.