Located in Fullerton, California, this 1989 hilltop manor gives you breathtaking panoramic views of Orange County and the San Bernardino mountains, which makes The Summit House a perfect venue for wedding ceremonies and receptions.
Residing alongside Vista Park, this location is designed as a romantic English Manor that will give you a warm atmosphere you will love. It features carved high beam ceilings, fireplaces, and floor to ceiling windows that emphasizes the welcoming environment for you and your guests.
This venue fits well for large weddings (up to 250 guests) and for smaller, more intimate occasions. As well as giving you the perfect place for a garden ceremony, just in case you wanted to do an outside wedding. They have the Terraced Amphitheatre and Gazebo where the ceremony would take place.
Sitting on the corner of State College Blvd. and Bastanchury Rd., this English-style manor overlooks Orange County giving the “never-ending” panoramic view of the city lights.
So no matter the size of your guestbook, The Summit House would be “Your Special Occasion Place.”
To further look into this venue their number is (714) 671-4111 or email http://www.summithouseweddings.com/wedding_inquiries.php.
If you want to see The Summit House first hand, their address is 2000 E Bastanchury Rd, Fullerton, CA 92835.
- For out-of-town guests, the Fullerton Marriott is nearby.
- It’s a short drive from the 57 freeway and from California State University Fullerton (CSUF).
- The Brea mall is less than a 5-minute drive for any last minute wardrobe changes.
- Disneyland is less than a 20 minute drive to relax and have fun at the Happiest Place on Earth.
- Amazing food with many unique options. Truly a break away from "banquet" food
- Very professional staff
- A lovely view overlooking Orange County
- Onsite bar services
- Valet parking provided to guests
- Bridal suite to get ready in
- Servers assigned to your guests to provide a delightful dining experience during the reception
- Dance floor provided
- Can expand the dining room to allow for larger weddings
- Outdoor ceremony site and indoor reception
- Provides heaters for outside cocktail area during the winter
- Beautiful ceremony site
- Excellent venue staff
- One of our absolute favorite venues in Orange County
- A great atmosphere for a wedding