Since 2008, The Taglyan Complex is the one-stop location for a beautiful Los Angeles wedding. Located in the heart of the city of Angels, this venue brings the elegance style with a touch of European influence. This is also the place where celebrities have frequented their entertainment events.
With it’s seven tear drop crystal chandeliers and stained glass ceiling, The Grand Ballroom is this venue’s fairytale that will leave people speechless when they enter. This space is completely personalized to the wedding theme imagination. It’s simplicity and grandeur is perfect for a big wedding.
For a more intimate affair, The Foyer is ideal for a more private ceremony or an elegant cocktail hour. With being such a versatile space, it’s decorated with intricate marble inlays and stained glass windows this space is lavish and makes a great first impression.
Embracing the Mediterranean spirits and Italian cypress trees with a touch of Renaissance-style fountains, The Gardens is great for ceremonies, receptions and photographing. It’s a beautiful space escaping the fast pace and bustling noise of the city. With lights illuminating this meticulously tended rose garden, it’s truly the picture perfect area for capturing those forever moments.
The Taglyan Complex is a venue that can beautifully capture your special day in a way only fairytales can be dreamed of. Within the mist of the busy city, this is the perfect spot for taking the serenity and peaceful environment without having to leave the city.
To view this venue first hand, their address is 1201 Vine St. Los Angeles, CA 90038 or you can contact (323) 978-0005.
- 10 minutes from Paramount Pictures
- 10 minutes from the El Capitan Theatre as well as The Chinese Theatre for tourist attraction entertainment.
- A few minutes from the 101 freeway.
- Nearby hotels are available so it’s perfect for out-of-town guests.
- One of the nicest reception halls we've seen
- Up-lighting built into the reception hall
- Overall a beautiful venue in the heart of Los Angeles
- Stunning reception hall
- Can accommodate large wedding
- One of our favorite wedding venues in Los Angeles