Since 2008, the Taglyan Complex is the one-stop location for a beautiful Los Angeles wedding. Located in the heart of the City of Angels, this venue brings the elegance style with a touch of European influence. A Taglyan Complex Wedding in Los Angeles makes for a truly unique wedding location that Three16 Photography can capture your moments for a lifetime.
This is also the place where celebrities have frequented their entertainment events. A Taglyan Complex wedding has the beauty and amenities unmatched by any other event venue in Los Angeles.
With its seven-tier drop crystal chandeliers and stained-glass ceiling, The Grand Ballroom is this venue’s fairytale that will leave people speechless when they enter. This space is completely personalized to the wedding theme imagination. It’s simplicity and grandeur are perfect for a big wedding. For a more intimate affair, The Foyer is ideal for a more private ceremony or an elegant cocktail hour. With being such a versatile space, it’s decorated with intricate marble inlays and stained-glass windows. This space is lavish and makes a great first impression.
Embracing the Mediterranean spirits and Italian cypress trees with a touch of Renaissance-style fountains, The Gardens is great for ceremonies, receptions and photographing. It’s a beautiful space escaping the fast pace and bustling noise of the city. With lights illuminating this meticulously tended rose garden, it’s truly the picture-perfect area for capturing those forever moments.
The Taglyan Complex is a venue that can beautifully capture your special day and wedding photos in a way only fairy tales can be dreamed of. Within the midst of the busy city, this is the perfect spot for taking the serenity and peaceful environment without having to leave the city.
If you want to learn more about the Taglyan Complex as your wedding destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website. To visit them in person, they are located at 1201 Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90038 or call them at 323-978-0005.
- Can accommodate ceremonies and receptions of 200 or more.
- 10 minutes from Paramount Pictures.
- 10 minutes from the El Capitan Theatre, as well as The Chinese Theatre for tourist attraction entertainment.
- A few minutes from the 101 freeway.
- Nearby hotels are available, so it’s perfect for out-of-town guests.
- One of the nicest reception halls we've seen.
- Up-lighting built into the reception hall.
- Overall, a beautiful venue in the heart of Los Angeles.
- Stunning reception hall.
- Can accommodate large wedding.
- One of our favorite wedding venues in Los Angeles.