A Villa del Sol wedding in Fullerton radiates that Spanish Villa feel to it and it can all be captured by Three16 Photography for a lifetime. With all its amazing backdrops your wedding photos will really standout.
The building that is home to the Villa Del Sol began its construction in 1922, with the city dedication in 1923. With Fullerton having many of the finest of everything that a city can offer, why not the finest hotel? A building that included housing and shops went through some renovations over the years. The first major renovation took place in 1964 to what is there today. However, one more renovation took place in 1992 for building improvements including the seismic retrofitting process.
Today, with its rustic and vintage Spanish appeal, the Villa Del Sol, which is also used for engagement photography sessions, is home to approximately 32 local businesses ranging from shops and eateries to local small businesses. In addition, the Villa Del Sol serves as a beautiful outdoor venue for your special wedding day as it is held down the center of the open courtyard. Both ceremony and reception are held outdoors with capacity at approximately 250 of your closest friends, family and other guests.
A Villa del Sol wedding allows your vendors to begin setting up for your wedding at 2:40pm and all events must end by midnight.
For your out-of-town guests, there is plenty to do while in the city of Fullerton. In the downtown district of Fullerton there is so many places to find shopping, great food and plenty of places to take in a drink or two. You can go with the Hopscotch, Rutabegorz, Heroes Bar & Grill, and the list goes on and on. Want something more relaxing for coffee or tea and you have Veronese Cafe and Tranquil Tea Lounge. Go outside of the downtown area and you will continue to find many hole-in-the-wall places that will draw your attention such as the Fullerton Arboretum located at California Statue at Fullerton.
If you want to learn more about the Villa Del Sol as your wedding destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website. To visit them in person, they are located at 302 N. Harbor Blvd, Fullerton, CA 92832 or call them at 714-879-0111.
- You have to use one of the restaurants located within the venue site’s courtyard as your caterer, but you can choose which one you want.
- Arrange ahead of time with the venue regarding parking. Parking is very limited due to the surround downtown Fullerton area.
- Encourage guests to arrive early.
- Because the ceremony and reception take place in the same spot, give them ample time to transition the area from the ceremony to the reception set-up.
- The food is delicious.
- Many great photo opportunities and this venue.
- Many local hotels for your out-of-town guests to stay at.
- If you want to continue the celebration after the reception ends, many great bars in the downtown Fullerton area you can walk to.
- Unique photo opportunities.
- Bride and groom suites to get dressed in.
- All-in-one location.
- Has a more intimate feel to the wedding ceremony.