Vista Valley Country Club exudes a romantic setting for your wedding day and you can have your day captured for a lifetime by Three16 Photography. As Southern California photographers we are not only here to photograph your beautiful wedding, but we also want to be an asset for you throughout the planning process. There are so many details to plan, but one of the biggest is deciding on a wedding venue.
Over the years, we’ve photographed hundreds of weddings in a wide array of locations in Southern California and from this we’ve assembled a list of our favorites to help you make your decision. Whether your Pinterest wedding board is filled with shots of bold and historic venue inspirations like that of the Vista Valley Country Club in Vista, the lush wineries like Ponte Winery in Temecula, the rustic and green countryside like that of Riley’s Farm in Oak Glen, the romantic outdoor style of the Gold Mountain Manor in the forests of Big Bear Lake, or the modern and versatile Parker hotel in Palm Springs, we’re sure that your day will be something extraordinary.
From wineries to farms, country clubs to colleges, and yachts to museums, there are many amazing wedding venues in Southern California to choose from. A few of our top cities for weddings include: Temecula, San Diego, La Jolla, Carlsbad, Palm Springs, San Bernardino, Del Mar, Oak Glen, Escondido, Encinitas, Big Bear Lake, and Joshua Tree. There are so many great venues to choose from, and we highly suggest that you do your research and visit the reception venues that you’re really drawn to. We look forward to celebrating your wedding day with you!
If you want to learn more about the Vista Valley Country Club for your wedding venue & catering destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website. To visit them in person, they are located at 29354 Vista Valley Dr, Vista, CA 92084 or call (760) 758-2800.
- Beautiful golf course to have your wedding at.
- Ceremony area is separate from the golf course.
- Outdoor ceremonies.
- Indoor receptions.
- In-house catering.
- Less than 10 minutes from the 15 freeway.
- 20 minutes from nearby hotels for out-of-town guests.
- Located 7 miles from the Pacific Ocean for a quick beach trip.
- Beautiful ceremony location in a garden-like area.
- Bride and groom suites to get ready in.
- Several great photo locations.
- Unique style of golf course with photographic options than your typical golf course wedding.
- Beautiful wedding ceremony site.
- Many great photo locations.
- Overall an incredible venue.