Exuding a romantic setting for your wedding day, a Vista Valley Country Club Wedding in Vista makes for a beautiful wedding location and you can have Three16 Photography capture your moment for a lifetime. As Southern California photographers we are not only here to photograph your beautiful wedding, but we also want to be an asset for you throughout the planning process. There are so many details to plan, but one of the biggest is deciding on a wedding venue.
And that’s where the Vista Valley Country Club comes in. Perhaps the most hidden gem in San Diego County, it brings nature and historic charm together for a unique experience. Imagine some great ambiance and amazing backdrops to your photos as Vista Valley offers 18th century gates, antique stone windows that were reclaimed from the 1700 L’Orangerie in Southern France, columns that were imported from Provence, France and shade timbers that were once ordered by George Washington back in the 1730’s!
In addition to all the gorgeous views you will get at this venue, they also have some of the best service and food around. This venue is simply stunning.
Vista Valley can accommodate anywhere from 250 to 500 of your closest friends and family. And being that they only allow for one wedding a day, you will have total privacy for your event. They offer five different on-site options for your wedding and reception to be held in.
They are located about four and a half miles west of the 15 freeway and for your out-of-town guests that want to spend some time on the California beaches, you just need to travel approximately 14 miles to reach Oceanside, with Carlsbad just a little more to the south from there.
If you want to learn more about the Vista Valley Country Club for your wedding venue & catering destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website or to visit them in person, they are located at 29354 Vista Valley Drive, Vista, CA 92084 or call 760-758-2800.
- Beautiful golf course to have your wedding at.
- Ceremony area is separate from the golf course.
- Outdoor ceremonies.
- Indoor receptions.
- In-house catering.
- Less than 10 minutes from the 15 freeway.
- 20 minutes from nearby hotels for out-of-town guests.
- Located 14 miles from the Pacific Ocean for a quick beach trip.
- Beautiful ceremony location in a garden-like area.
- Bride and groom suites to get ready in.
- Several great photo locations.
- Unique style of golf course with photographic options than your typical golf course wedding.
- Beautiful wedding ceremony site.
- Many great photo locations.
- Overall an incredible venue.