With the combinations of breathtaking views and a take on old world charm, Vista Valley Country Club in Vista, California will become the wedding of your dreams. It’s the perfect location if you’re looking for a simple, yet sophisticated venue mixed in with classic and elegance.
Their Wedding Garden is created with materials of historical significance that embellishes the classic charm. Dating from the 18th century, their Grand Provence Entrance Gates and columns were brought from a grand estate in Provence, France. Their two antique stone window frames were reclaimed from a 1700 L’Orangerie in the south of France. Adding more history to this venue, the Shade Timbers that are used for shade at the wedding site, were in the 1730’s originally made to be used for the completion of up to five war ships by George Washington.
This venue is ideal for an outdoor ceremony as it creates a memorable backdrop of the big oak trees that surrounds the ceremony site. The historical touches throughout the site brings out the French-inspired chateau feel that will have you leaving this beautiful paradise with memories that will last a lifetime. It can also accommodate up to 200 of your guests to share your special day.
Vista Valley Country Club is committed to making sure your wedding day is filled with love, laughter, and magical memories that will last a lifetime. To experience this venue in person their address is 29354 Vista Valley Dr, Vista, CA 92084 or call (760) 758-2800 to contact them.
- Less than 10 minutes from the 15 freeway.
- 20 minutes from nearby hotels for out-of-town guests.
- Located 7 miles from the Pacific Ocean for a quick beach trip
- Beautiful ceremony location in a garden like area
- Onsite catering and bar services
- Bride and groom suites to get ready in
- Several great photo locations
- Beautiful wedding ceremony site
- Many great photo locations
- Overall an incredible venue