Talk about your gorgeous locations for a wedding ceremony and reception. Up in the hills behind the community of Vellano sits your dream wedding destination. Wedgewood Vellano Weddings is a wedding venue located in Chino Hills, California. Couples from Los Angeles, Orange County and the San Gabriel Valley will find Wedgewood Vellano Weddings conveniently located and close to area attractions. And best of all, at a price you can afford.
Located in a private setting in a gated community, this location offers an elegant and classic look to your day. It has a Mediterranean Tuscany look to it with a modern ballroom that is very detailed. And you know that if it’s a Wedgewood Wedding, then this is top-notch in quality and customer care.
Your ceremony can take place on the Hilltop or in the Colonnade, while the reception takes place in the Grand Ballroom. Capacity for a wedding at Wedgewood Vellano Wedding is 220 of your favorite family, friends and other guests. There is a dressing suite for both wedding parties. For a unique flair to it, both the foyer and the terrace open to the Grand Venezia Ballroom. The ballroom is filled with romantic overtone with gold Chiavari chairs and exquisite chandeliers. Lots of lighting and a built-in bar. The terrace offers a chance to step out and enjoy the stars.
Wedgewood Vellano Weddings is located off the 71 freeway between the 60 and 91 freeways and has many of the southlands finest small cities in the area for your out-of-town guests to stay or go to for entertainment and dining. This is a favorite of Three16 Photography.
If you want to learn more about the Wedgewood Vellano Weddings as your wedding destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website. To visit them in person, they are located at 2441 Vellano Club Dr., Chino Hills, CA 91709 or call them at 866-966-3009.
- Golf Course is no longer active therefore, the greens off in the distance is not as green as it once was.
- Absolutely beautiful ceremony location.
- This is a Wedgewood property therefore it includes in-house catering and DJ.
- It’s secluded and romantic.
- The historic ambiance makes for great photos.
- It has three locations to choose from for your ceremony.
- A unique yet lovely reception hall.
- Ceremony location is truly amazing.
- Great photo backdrops on the property.
- Professional and friendly venue staff.
- Several great locations for photos.