With versatility in mind, the Estate on Second is “a place to celebrate history and hospitality” and is a recent addition to Orange County’s social scene, but it has been in the heart of Santa Ana since 1923. This venue’s historic structure is equipped with plenty of rooms for entertaining, especially for your special day.
The Crystal Ballroom is perfect for grand celebrations. Named after the crystals in the chandeliers, this room is ready for the excitement of your wedding. The high ceilings, brick walls and exposed wooden beams, this room is a one of a kind setting for its luxurious style and timeless beauty.
For a small, intimate affair, The Attic is perfect for such occasions. Nestled at the very top, this sky parlor allows guests to comfortably stand without having to bow their heads. Being in a secluded area, it’s a wonderful fit for weddings. Despite its smaller size, the possibilities are endless.
The Terrace is a great fit for a reception under the city skyline. Overlooking onto the horizon, guests can take in the city and what it has to offer. It’s also a great space for a sunset wedding ceremony with its captivating scene.
To place a cocktail hour in just before the reception begins, The Veranda is the space for just that. It’s a sophisticated side patio that is made for mingling. With its glowing light posts and brick exterior, it’ll take you back to an earlier time of elegance.
The Estate on Second is off Main Street in Santa Ana just down the street from Bower’s Museum and the Old County Courthouse. A place to celebrate history & hospitality for your wedding with Three16 Photography in Santa Ana.
If you want to learn more about the Estate on Second as your wedding destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website. To visit them in person, they are located at 207 2nd St., Santa Ana, CA 92701 or call them at 714-636-6045.
- It is required to use Jay’s Catering as the in-caterer as Jay’s Catering owns the venue. They do offer a variety of custom menu options for you.
- Plan ahead for parking as parking in this area can be tough. Discuss parking options with the venue in advance.
- Short drive from John Wayne Airport.
- The beautiful Santa Ana Arts District is near-by and we love shooting photos there.
- Lots of red bricks in the district are that makes for incredible backdrops in your photos.
- They offer indoor and outdoor areas for your ceremony and/or reception.
- Has a built-in sound system which will work great for your DJ.
- We love working with Jay’s Catering. Really great to work with.