With versatility in mind, The Estate on Second is a recent addition to Orange County’s social scene but has been in the heart of Santa Ana since 1923.
This venue’s historic structure is equipped with plenty of rooms for entertaining, especially for your special day. This location has transformed into a vision of perfection, with its blank canvas for it’s various rooms, it can turn into the wedding of your dreams.
The Crystal Ballroom is perfect for grand celebrations. Named after the crystals in the chandeliers, this room is ready for the excitement of your wedding. The high ceilings, brick walls, and exposed wooden beams, this room is one of its kind setting for its luxurious style and timeless beauty.
For a small, intimate affair, The Attic is perfect for such occasions. Nestled at the very top, this sky parlor allows guests to comfortably stand without having to crane their neck or bow their head. Being a secluded area, it’s a wonderful fit for weddings. Even though it’s small in size, the possibilities are endless.
The Terrace is a great fit for a reception under the city skyline. Overlooking onto the horizon, guests are able to take in the city and what it has to offer. It’s also a great space for a sunset wedding ceremony with its captivating scene.
To place cocktail hour in just before the reception begins, The Veranda is the space for just that. It’s a sophisticated side patio that is made for mingling. With its glowing light posts and brick exterior, it’s take you back to an earlier time of elegance.
The Estate on Second is “a place to celebrate history and hospitality.” It’s creating and being able to establish a warm inviting atmosphere for you and your guests. It’s a blank canvas waiting to be filled. To see what this venue has to offer in person, their address is 207 2nd St., Santa Ana, CA 92701 or call (714) 636-6045.
- Convenient parking with guest parking available in the city structure or lot located behind the venue.
- Downtown Santa Ana has a spectacular arts and culture scene.
- Nearby major freeways 5/55/22.
- 25 minute drive from John Wayne Airport.
- Jay's Catering offers onsite catering that can be customized to fit your specific desires.
- Onsite bar is also an option
- All in one location with bride & groom getting ready areas
- Simply put it's a beautiful venue and the art district outside is great as well
- Having everything in one location helps us utilize our scheduled time better
- Jay's Catering is one of the easiest and most professional caterers to work with