With versatility in mind, the Estate on Second is “a place to celebrate history and hospitality” and is a recent addition to Orange County’s social scene, but it has been in the heart of Santa Ana since 1923. This venue’s historic structure is equipped with plenty of rooms for entertaining, especially for your special day.
The Crystal Ballroom is perfect for grand celebrations. Named after the crystals in the chandeliers, this room is ready for the excitement of your wedding. The high ceilings, brick walls and exposed wooden beams, this room is a one of a kind setting for its luxurious style and timeless beauty.
For a small, intimate affair, The Attic is perfect for such occasions. Nestled at the very top, this sky parlor allows guests to comfortably stand without having to bow their heads. Being in a secluded area, it’s a wonderful fit for weddings. Despite its smaller size, the possibilities are endless.
The Terrace is a great fit for a reception under the city skyline. Overlooking onto the horizon, guests can take in the city and what it has to offer. It’s also a great space for a sunset wedding ceremony with its captivating scene.
To place a cocktail hour in just before the reception begins, The Veranda is the space for just that. It’s a sophisticated side patio that is made for mingling. With its glowing light posts and brick exterior, it’ll take you back to an earlier time of elegance.
The Estate on Second is off Main Street in Santa Ana just down the street from Bower’s Museum and the Old County Courthouse. A place to celebrate history & hospitality for your wedding with Three16 Photography in Santa Ana.
If you want to learn more about the Estate on Second as your wedding destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website. To visit them in person, they are located at 207 2nd St., Santa Ana, CA 92701 or call them at 714-636-6045.
- Convenient parking with guest parking available in the city structure or lot located behind the venue.
- Downtown Santa Ana has a spectacular arts and culture scene.
- Nearby major freeways 5/55/22.
- 25-minute drive from John Wayne Airport.
- Jay's Catering offers on-site catering that can be customized to fit your specific desires.
- On-site bar is also an option.
- All-in-one location with bride & groom getting ready areas.
- Simply put, it's a beautiful venue and the art district outside is great as well.
- Having everything in one location helps us utilize our scheduled time better.
- Jay's Catering is one of the easiest and most professional caterers to work with.