Nestled in Anaheim Hills, this 58-acre natural park is absolutely beautiful and a great place to have a wedding. Dedicated as Orange County’s best kept secrets, you can share that special day with family and friends under their majestic canopy of coastal oaks and enjoy the peace and tranquility of the Oak Canyon Nature Center’s year-round stream and wedding and facility rentals. An Oak Canyon Nature Center Wedding in Anaheim makes for a truly unique wedding location that Three16 Photography can capture your moments for a lifetime.
Having your ceremony here, you can add your rustic flare to this location to make it your own. With a big open space for up to 200 of your guests, you will receive a 4-hour rental of the amphitheater itself, the use of their state-of-the-art sound system, 2-hour rehearsal time and indoor restrooms. With all this, you can still provide that intimate and elegant atmosphere to make your ceremony unique. Oak Canyon Nature Center will only allow for the wedding ceremony as food and alcohol are not allowed at this facility, therefore, you will need to find a different location to hold the reception, which many couples do anyways. And as expected, being a nature center, there are no open flames of any kind allowed in the park due to the risk of fire. They do offer a shuttle to help your guests that need assistance to and from the parking lot.
If you and your loved ones enjoy the wilderness and everything it has to offer, then the Oak Canyon Nature Center in Orange County is the right fit for you. Weddings and facility rentals in north Orange County? Oak Canyon is for you! A Three16 Photography favorite!
If you want to learn more about the Oak Canyon Nature Center for your wedding venue & catering destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website. To visit them in person, they are located at 6700 E. Walnut Canyon Road, Anaheim, CA 92807 or call them at 714-998-8380.
- Limited parking available in the parking lot. However, there is additional parking along the street. Encourage your key guests to arrive early.
- This location no longer allows for receptions. Ceremonies only. If you are in need of a reception location nearby, we recommend the Anaheim Hills Clubhouse.
- One of the most naturesque and scenic areas in Orange County.
- Close to hotels and freeways.
- Tucked away behind a neighborhood.
- Absolutely beautiful location.
- Plenty of photo opportunities.
- Forest-like space.