A Rancho Las Lomas wedding is located in Silverado and is the perfect wedding location that Three16 Photography can capture your memories for a lifetime. With its rustic & elegant setting, this amazing Orange County Wedding & Special Event Venue is unique; it even has its own zoo. Considered by many as Southern California’s most striking private resort and zoological garden, it creates a unique wedding experience and reception. It also brings the charms of early California, where guests can take enchanted strolls through the grounds of orange blossoms and cobblestone.
El Teatro is an open-aired theater hidden under ancient oak and sycamore trees. It contains a marble ceremonial stage and a spectacular place to say, “I do.” With its white stucco, blue and white hand painted tiles, and murals from Portugal alongside a botanical garden, it can be the perfect place for exchanging vows. this area can be used as an outdoor reception for 375 plus guests.
Casa Bella, on the other hand, is where the story of Rancho Las Lomas begins. Belonging to the home of the beloved grandparents of the Lawrence children, this is one of the most requested for special events. With spacious patios, a lush lawn and green apple trees, this area is a delight. It’s a beautiful inside space for a ceremony.
La Terraza establishes a large open space encompassed by California Oak and native cactus. This space can accommodate any ceremony style. The grand wooden staircase leading to this area can perfectly serve as a lovely backdrop for wedding photos.
The Rancho Las Lomas wedding venue sits on a 32-acre Spanish-style private residence reveals arrays of orange groves, ornamental birdcages, gardens and hacienda-style buildings. What also gives this place a unique touch is the zoological garden that they have. It’s home to white Bengal tigers, servals, macaws, zebras and alpacas.
If you want to learn more about Rancho Las Lomas as your wedding destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website. To visit them in person, they are located at 19191 Lawrence Canyon, Silverado, CA 92676 or call them at 949-888-3080.
- Unique place for a wedding as it has its own zoo, which includes a white tiger.
- In-house catering only by 24 Carrots.
- Valet parking is available for your guests and vendors.
- Great food.
- Beautiful scenic venue.
- You have the option of indoor or outdoor ceremony and reception.
- Dressing rooms are available for the bride and groom.
- Secluded venue with beautiful scenery.
- Located 15 minutes from Rancho Santa Margarita.
- Perfect for out-of-town guests with hotels as less than 10 minutes away.
- Near the 241 freeway.
- 20 minutes from the Irvine Spectrum.
- Has two ceremony sites and two reception sites.
- One of the more beautiful locations in Orange County.
- Very scenic for amazing photographs.
- It's a zoo with a white tiger!
- We became friends with their bird.
- A true Orange County gem!