Thinking of an outdoor wedding in sunny Orange County? The Red Horse Barn at the Huntington Central Equestrian Center in Huntington Beach is a great choice for your ceremony and reception! Surrounded by trees, it offers rustic décor, giving it a fun, country feel. Although Huntington Beach is a bustling beach city, The Red Horse Barn feels like a unique piece of country amid Orange County. The red barn, home to ten horses, and the surrounding land offers fun photo ops. The landscaping is well-kept and includes a charming gazebo, flanked by fountains and a garden; the picture-perfect backdrop as you say your vows! There are several hotels within ten minutes of the venue, including making it a convenient location for those travelling from out of town.
Huntington Beach or “Surf City,” sits just north of Newport Beach and Costa Mesa. All three cities offer great dining experiences, unique shopping districts, and exciting night life. Huntington Beach provides some of the best beaches in Orange County. Newport Beach is home to Fashion Island, a trendy outdoor shopping mall and Balboa Island, a beach community showcasing a Fun Zone and ferry ride. Costa Mesa boasts an even larger shopping mall; South Coast Plaza.
- It’s spacious, seating up to 250 guests
- It’s accessible: just a few minutes off Pacific Coast Highway!
- You can reserve an engagement photo shoot at the venue when you book your wedding – Three16 Photography will shoot it for you! (Ask us about our Engagement Sessions)
- Allows outside catering
- All vendors hired must have liability insurance and a business license with the city of Huntington Beach which we have on file
- Ample parking for guests
- A bride and grooms getting ready suite
- Arrange in advance if you want to use a horse for photos
- Venue staff will drive you around after the ceremony for portraits
- Perfect for a ranch style wedding yet it's in the heart of Orange County
- Local to major hotels and beaches
- We love taking photos with our clients and horses