Beachfront wedding? Yes, please. Then look no further than Salt Creek Beach Wedding Venue in Dana Point for your perfect Orange County beach wedding location. This beautiful beach has a 500-person capacity and an up-close ocean view. Very up-close. You will love saying your vows with the waves crashing behind you and your guests are sure to love the location as well. Located just below the Ritz Carlton Hotel, Salt Creek Beach is the perfect location for your wedding and can be captured by Three16 Photography, because after all, as Orange County photographers, we love beachfront photo ops.
Dana Point, as well as nearby Laguna Beach are favorite beach city locations in south Orange County. There’s always something to do in these coastal cities. You can shop at the many boutiques they have along Pacific Coast Highway or stop in and enjoy some great coastal cuisine. You can go low end at Ruby’s Shake Shack or go high end such as Selanne’s Steak House, owned by Hockey Hall-of-Famer from the Anaheim Ducks, Teemu Selanne. And of course you can be entertained by a local artist or attend the art festivals.
Salt Creek Beach is near the Ritz Carlton and across the street from the Monarch Resort. In addition, they are just down the street from the Surf and Sand Resort and The Montage; all beautiful luxury hotels. Plenty of more affordable options are available, including Pacific Edge Hotel and Hotel Laguna.
If you want to learn more about Salt Creek Beach Park for your wedding venue & catering destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website. To visit them in person, they are located at 33333 Pacific Coast Hwy., Dana Point, CA 92629 or call them at 949-923-2280.
- This is a do-it-yourself wedding/reception venue. It has sand and grass, and that’s it.
- Plan and prepare to build your ceremony, reception and plan out any items you need to rent.
- Get all your required permits from OC Parks and the city.
- Both ceremony and reception are outdoors.
- Although there is ample parking, your guests will be walking downward to beach when they arrive and walk upwards afterwards as they head back to the parking lot.
- Major beach resorts such as The Ritz Carlton are only a short walk away.
- Beautiful outdoor location.
- It’s a blank canvas. So, you can do almost anything you want for your ceremony and reception.
- Ample parking for your guests and vendors.
- Literally next to the Ritz-Carlton.
- Beautiful beach scenery.