If you are looking for a gem of a venue for your wedding and reception, then you have to look into The Hacienda. The Hacienda has been a premier destination for weddings and special events in Santa Ana for over 40 years. Your ceremony and reception can all be captured by Three16 Photography.
The Hacienda is a beautiful venue with both indoor and outdoor features. This venue has the atmosphere of a Spanish villa, with beautiful brick work, black wrought iron fixtures, plenty of foliage and artwork. For a more intimate ceremony they offer an outdoor location, along with a beautiful water fountain that sets the atmosphere just right.
This is an all-inclusive wedding venue, so we encourage you to check out their wedding packages. Key items that they offer include a live pianist for the ceremony, fresh floral decorations, all the table fixings, a bar, a wedding cake and much more. The also offer a Ceremony Only Package as well.
The Hacienda can be a little tough to find. They are located off W. 17th Street west of Bristol St. and across from Santa Ana College. They are located just south of the 22 freeway and a couple of blocks to the east is the 5 freeway.
For your out-of-town guests that are looking for something to do, there is the Bower’s Museum, The Discovery Center and the Santa Ana Historic District that includes many art exhibits. Going south on the 55 freeway they will find upscale shopping at The South Coast Plaza and Fashion Island, as well as the beaches and amusement parks.
If you want to learn more about The Hacienda as your wedding destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website. To visit them in person, they are located at 1725 College Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92706 or call them at 714-558-1304.
- Nice, quaint all-in-one venue.
- Can accommodate a small to medium sized wedding.
- Receptions can be held indoors or outdoors.
- You can reserve the entire venue for your ceremony and reception, or to cut the price some, you can reserve half the venue. Keep in mind, if you rent half the venue, they have the right to reserve the other half for a different event at the same time as yours. Be sure to have them clarify this.
- Makes for very unique photos.
- Easily accessible, but the venue itself is hidden from the main street.
- Located near many of the Orange County attractions.
- Great photo opportunities inside the venue and on the outside. Many unique features.
- Close to many local attractions.