In the heart of Costa Mesa, the Turnip Rose Elite Catering Promenade & Gardens is a secluded wedding venue that features a spacious grand park and rose garden. With its slate flooring and floor to ceiling windows, it has a modern elegance mixed in with a Mediterranean ambiance that is perfect for your big day.
This venue is equipped to host both your ceremony and reception. With manicured lawns, lush green scenery and trees intertwined with the Noguchi rock garden, The Turnip Rose exudes the feeling of zen and creates a peaceful place to exchange your “I do’s.”
For your reception area, the ballroom is perfect for up to 220 guests. Letting you enjoy the area bathed in soft, romantic light as the night unfolds into a night of elegance and love. If you want to enjoy the California night with up to 500 guests, an outdoor reception in the rose garden is the best place for you. It shows the beauty of the rose garden as lights are strung across creating a romantic atmosphere, as you dance the night away.
With their legendary service and being ranked as the number one caterer in Orange County for five years in a row according to the Orange County Register, The Turnip Rose’s sole goal is to serve you. So, let Three16 Photography photograph your wedding day at The Turnip Rose in Costa Mesa.
The Turnip Rose is located less than 10 miles from the South Coast Plaza and is located close to Fountain Valley’s Mile Square Park as well as the local beaches.
If you want to learn more about the Turnip Rose for your wedding venue & catering destination or for other activities, please visit their website by clicking on their link at the top or bottom of this page. To visit them in person, they are located at 1570 Scenic Ave, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 or call them at 949-478-8782.
- Awesome venue that is tucked away in a business complex.
- Beautiful outdoor ceremony area.
- Receptions can be indoors or outdoors.
- Lovely vineyard located across the street can make for great photo opportunities.
- In-house caterers with terrific food.
- Ample parking for your guests and vendors.
- Easy access.
- Close to freeways.
- Close to Orange County attractions, such as Disneyland.
- Beautiful area for ceremonies.
- Includes a dressing area.
- Can have both the ceremony and reception all in one location.