You’ll fall in love with the charming city of San Juan Capistrano and the El Adobe de Capistrano venue for your wedding day. Parts of this venue were built in the 18th and 19th centuries and there are several rooms found within. The Palenque Room can accommodate up to 250 guests! The venue offers plenty of other rooms including a chapel. If you’re considering this venue for your wedding, you won’t be disappointed by the number of options you have.
Out of town guests will appreciate the number of hotels available nearby in the neighboring beach city of Dana Point. Those who are up for a little more of a drive will find luxury hotels in Laguna Beach, like The Montage and The Surf and Sand Resort.
San Juan Capistrano is an historic city with a rich Spanish and Californian history. The red tile roofs of the buildings inspired other cities that cropped up in surrounding areas in later years. Los Rios Historic district and Mission San Juan Capistrano are some fun and fascinating highlights of any trip. Dana Point Harbor, full of restaurants and ocean views, is just a ten minute drive down the I-5.
- Historic buildings make for great photo ops
- San Juan is a fun place to be, with great shopping and historic sites
- Onsite catering and bar
- Onsite Mariachi Band
- Ample parking for guests
- Bridal suite onsite
- A walk away from the San Juan Mission which is a stunning location for wedding portrats
- Love the fact everything is in one location
- The San Juan Mission is a short walk away which offers incredible scenery for portraits though there is a permit required which is $75
- The city is a great vacation city for out of town guests