The Jones Victorian Estate in Orange, California is an elegant, classic venue for your special day. Built in 1881, its surrounded by trees, rose bushes and shrubs; each adding a unique touch of beauty. Your wedding ceremony takes place outside in the courtyard, which accommodates 100 to 200 guests, surrounded by nature and then makes for a perfect wedding reception site. The backdrop at the Jones Victorian includes a waterfall and lush trees. A Jones Victorian Estate Wedding in Orange makes for a beautiful and unique wedding location, and Three16 Photography can capture your moments for a lifetime.
This venue offers much more than just the glorious grounds it sits on. They offer a full-service wedding stylist and coordination, catering, desserts, your cake and entertainment. What more can you ask for?
The city of Orange is home of the Orange Plaza aka the Orange Circle, a lively downtown area filled with restaurants and thrift stores. It has been featured in many movies and television shows but is most known for its annual International Street Fair of foods and music from all over the world over Labor Day weekend. Other highlights of Orange include some great hiking trails found in Peters Canyon Regional Park and Santiago Oaks Regional Park. There are many hotels nearby, including a Hilton Hotel, Best Western and Howard Johnson Inn, all affordable options for those guests coming in from out-of-town. Perhaps best of all is the fact that it’s located only 15 minutes from the Disneyland Resort and theme parks.
If you want to learn more about the Jones Victorian Estate for your wedding venue & catering destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website. To visit them in person, they are located at 349 N. Renee St, Orange, CA 92869 or call them at 714-744-1608.
- All in-house catering by 24 Carrots Catering who owns the venue.
- Wedding ceremony takes place outside.
- Reception can be either inside or outside.
- Amazing panoramic views of the harbor.
- There is on-site security throughout the duration of the event.
- Plenty of on-site parking.
- Short drive to John Wayne Airport.
- Exclusive use of the site.
- Bring sunscreen as you are out in the open space overlooking the ocean.
- They offer a bridal suite and a groom’s room for the couple to get dressed at.
- Everything is in one location.
- Beautiful spot overlooking Huntington Beach.
- Can handle large weddings.
- Beautiful outdoor reception space.