It’s also one of those proud moments that parents look forward to. Your graduate has a large amount of personality that's just waiting to come out and what better way to capture those moments as keepsakes than with Senior Portraits or Grad Photos? Three16 Photography is an Orange County photographer specializing in senior portraits and grad photos.
Finding a photographer that will work “with” you and not treat it as just another photo session is one reason that a Pre-Consultation is so important. It gives you and the photographer an opportunity to get to know one another. A photographer’s job is to understand the student, figure out their personality traits, their likes and dislikes, so that we can make informed decisions of what photos will be successful and which ones will not.
Plus, it allows us to set the tone so that the student enjoys their time with us. A student that is bored will reflect that in their photos.
A Pre-Consultation is a great way to hobbies, what they do for fun, what were their accomplishments in school, etc, so that they may incorporate that into the photo session. And, that is also a time to discuss engagement location options.
In addition, this is the time to discuss:
- Things your senior should consider for the day of the photo session
- What colors photograph well and which ones don’t?
- Clothing options for females
- Clothing options for males
- What kind of footwear should they war?
- Can I wear about my cap and gown?
- What about other issues that can affect my photos?
- How do we handle those who wear glasses or braces?
- What hair styles work best?
To learn more about the above questions, visit our Blogs…EVERYTHING YOU NEED BEFORE BOOKING A SENIOR PHOTO SESSION10 ITEMS TO KNOW FOR YOUR UPCOMING SENIOR PORTRAIT OR GRAD PHOTO SESSION