Welcome to the hidden jewel that is located next to the historic Los Rios District and walking distance of Mission San Juan Capistrano. Serra Plaza features Spanish style architecture that creates an old world charm with a modern twist. With its lush foliage and fountains, these are just a few things that embellish the beauty of this venue.
This location is perfect for intimate affairs or even extravagant ones. The courtyard is a perfect setting that can accommodate up to 450 guests with ample parking. There are various places within the venue to hold your ceremony as well. Whether it’s in front of the courtyard fountain or being framed under beautiful arches, you can choose the backdrop to say your “I do’s.”
The Salon Patio is ideal for that intimate setting you’ve been wanting. It’s perfect for people to mingle before the ceremony or even during cocktail hour. While the Grand Salon is a beautiful indoor space featuring vanilla-colored walls, a stone fireplace, Mediterranean French doors and a coffee-colored stained cement floor. What also adds a perfect touch to this area are the angled ceilings and large windows, giving that open air feeling with natural light shining in.
If you’re looking for dining under the stars, this location is perfect. Guests would be invited back into the Plaza Courtyard where they would dine under the night sky with strands of market lights. They would be able to dance the night away with the amber chandeliers glowing under the distant loggias.
Walking into this venue is another beautiful blank canvas waiting to be created for the wedding of your dreams. To visit this beautiful location, their address is 31910 Del Obispo St #125, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 or call them at (949) 542-4848.
- Located conveniently in Historic Downtown San Juan Capistrano.
- Walking distance from train station.
- 1/2 mile from the Ortega Highway or Camino Capistrano Exit from the I-5.
- A short drive away from San Juan Capistrano Mission
- Allows outside catering
- Lovely courtyard for a wedding
- Ceremony site converts into the reception site
- Excellent staff
- Located near San Juan Capistrano Mission which is perfect for bride and groom portraits
- A blank canvas to create your perfect wedding design
- Lovely outdoor ceremony site with a beautiful fountain
- One of our favorite wedding venues