Inspired by England’s old country inns, the Five Crowns restaurant is a charming location to have your wedding ceremony and reception. If you love the style of Old World Europe, you’ll love this venue. It’s located in Corona del Mar; an affluent neighborhood in Newport Beach.
The restaurant within the Five Crowns is that of Lawry’s Prime Rib made famous by its Pasadena location. This is a great restaurant to celebrate both your ceremony and your reception, as there is a menu of great food choices. Be sure to check out their website for a 360 view of the interior. While you have the choice of a single room in the restaurant, including the greenhouse, you may choose to rent out the restaurant for the duration of your special day. As Orange County photographers, we love shooting weddings in unique venues such as this one.
Newport Beach is home to Fashion Island, a trendy outdoor shopping mall and Balboa Island, a beach community showcasing a Fun Zone and ferry ride. Five Crowns is located right off Highway 1 (Pacific Coast Highway) and is conveniently located near The Resort at Pelican Hill, Island Hotel and Hyatt Regency. Corona del Mar is home to a terrific state beach and just a short walk south is Little Corona del Mar beach which has many tide pools for the kids to enjoy. Other beaches in the area include Newport Beach, Crystal Cove, Emerald Bay and Laguna Beach State Beach.
If you want to learn more about the Five Crowns for your wedding venue & catering destination or for other activities, click the link above or below to visit their website. To visit them in person, they are located at 3801 East Coast Hwy, Corona del Mar, CA 92625 or call them at 949-760-0331.
- Order the prime rib. It’s the best! Great food.
- In-house catering, but you’ll love it.
- Very close to the beach.
- Ample parking across the street from the restaurant.
- Great for brunch or evening weddings.
- Outdoor ceremonies and indoor receptions.
- Designed for smaller sized weddings.
- Great food!
- Quaint venue for a wedding and reception.
- Red phone booth outside makes for a unique photo op.
- Nearby beach and hotels.
- Did we say they have great food?
- Prime Rib, Prime Rib, Prime Rib – it’s the best around.