Inspired by England’s old country inns, Five Crowns restaurant is a charming location to have your wedding. If you love the style of Old World Europe, you’ll love this venue. It’s located in Corona del Mar, an affluent neighborhood in Newport Beach. This is a great restaurant to have both your ceremony and your reception, as there is a menu of great food choices. Be sure to check out their website for a 360 view of the interior. While you have the choice of a single room in the restaurant, including the greenhouse, you may choose to rent out the restaurant for the duration of your special day. As Orange County photographers, we love shooting weddings in unique venues such as this one.
Newport Beach is home to Fashion Island, a trendy outdoor shopping mall and Balboa Island, a beach community showcasing a Fun Zone and ferry ride. Five Crowns is located right off Highway 1 (Pacific Coast Highway) and is conveniently located near The Resort at Pelican Hill, Island Hotel, and Hyatt Regency.
- It has a fun theme
- It has great food onsite
- It’s great for the ceremony and reception all in one location
- Offers an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception
- Perfect for smaller, more intimate weddings
- Perfect for brunch weddings as well as evening weddings
- We love the atmosphere of this venue and the great staff
- A perfect location for smaller weddings